Upcoming Virtual Events:
Getting a Taste of Mindfulness Workshops (Virtual) – Sign-up
- Monday, February 8th from 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM AND Wednesday, February 10th from 3 PM to 4 PM
- During this experiential workshop, you will explore the history and science of mindfulness as well as get a taste of what it really means to live mindfully.
Four Week Mindfulness Challenge (Virtual) – Sign-up
- Wednesdays, February 17 to March 10 from 3 PM to 4 PM
- Attend weekly 1 hour mindfulness training sessions
- Meditate 10-minutes daily with optional check in & feedback
- Respond to weekly Private Facebook Group Posts.
30 Minute Community Guided Meditation Sessions (Virtual) – Contact email@example.com to receive the zoom link.
- Wednesdays at 12 PM, starting February 3
National Sleep Awareness Week (March 1st-8th)
Songs for Staying Strong (CRC) – March 11, 2021
Smart Recovery (CRP) – Weekly on Thursdays at 7PM
Narcotics Anonymous (CRP) – Weekly on Fridays at 6:30PM
Alcoholics Anonymous (CRP) – Weekly on Saturdays at 7PM
Bias Incident Awareness for The Black Community – October 28, 2020
COVID-19, Youth of Color, and Suicide Risk Indicators – October 28, 2020
Anxiety About Covid? Mental Health Services Workshop – November 10, 2020
Anxiety About Covid? Mental Health Services Workshop – November 17, 2020
“Relax and Unwind: Gentle Yoga” by Mental Health Services – November 17, 2020
Naloxone Training Webinar – November 17, 2020