CampusWell by Student Health 101 is an online wellness magazine that provides the latest updates on health and wellness for college students. This monthly, interactive online magazine covers topics such as: nutrition and exercise, healthy recipes, cold/flu and contagious diseases, reducing stress, secrets to academic success, and much more! A new issue comes out on the first of every month, so make sure you check your TCNJ email for monthly updates.
- What happens when you mix alcohol with common medications?
- What alcohol actually does to your sleep cycle
Social Justice on Campus
- Students get real about race—and how to help each other
- What is the diversity and inclusion office, and how can it help me?
- Ask the psychologist: “How can I make my voice heard in a room full of white people as a woman of color?”
- Ask the counselor: “What should I do if someone from a different culture ignorantly insults my culture?”
- Ask the counselor: “What can I do when I notice racism in the classroom?”
- What you need to know about coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Lower income students may be struggling financially due to COVID-19: Here’s how to cope
- Stay Positive During Social Distancing
- How students are coping with the uncertainty of 2020
- Struggling to stay motivated? Strengthen your internal locus of control
- 5 easy steps to stay on top of your student loans
- Ask the professor: “I’m trying to figure out what the best study method is for me—how do I do that?”
- 10-minute guided imagery meditation to help you stay grounded
- The power of body positivity, and why weight stigma matters
- How close friendships carried me through depression
- FitnessU: A follow along HIIT workout
- 3 reasons to rethink your vitamin and supplement regimen
- Tired and craving junk food? How sleep affects your metabolism